Allotment 76 - Rachael and Gavin's Growing Diary

The highs and lows of allotment vegetable growing in the UK.

stuff

I am posting these mainly to remind myself how far we have come since May.

This is what was there when I arrived after the winter with a remit to do what I liked.  For those that do not know we had a baby in December and the months leading up to it saw no work on the allotment after not really doing enough during 2008.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us







Which turned into this after a month or so of graft.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us








And now I have beds like this.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.